Enrolments are processed online and can be made any time during the given enrolment period.
Please see our Term Dates page to view important dates.
Please ensure you have registered your course/ workshop interest within the set enrolment period, as this will help ensure that class quorums are reached – supporting the course to run without delay.
Apply early and increase your chance to get a spot: certain courses are extremely popular - maximum course numbers are provided during your online enrolment application process.
Prepayment is required for all courses/ workshops irrespective of when they commence during the term, and all fees include GST.
Courses generally run for between 7 to 8 weeks max However please Note workshops and some short courses have separate nominated commencement and run dates – see courses page for details.
Online: Enrolment guide
(1) once inside your course, select the "ADD ME TO THE CLASS" tab-button (right hand side, orange coloured bar)
(2) then go to the "+1 item" (cart) tab-button (right hand side in a black coloured box)
(3) then "CHECK-OUT & PROCEED TO ENROLMENT REGISTRATION" (last option on the screen that pops up) and
(4) continue to follow the instructions.
A credit card (or credit-debit card) must be used, with funds being processed immediately from your account (via a secure PayPal gateway).
Manditory fields are indicated with an asterix*. The registration will not process without the necessary information. We require a contact mobile phone and email address to stay in contact with you throughout the term (eg in the event of any change).
If you cannot make payment online – please see Via Phone or In-person to contact us during office hours (5:30 - 6:30pm).
Online: a pictorial help guide
(1) Once inside your course's web page, select the "ADD ME TO THE CLASS" tab-button:
(2) You will now see the "+0 item(s)" tab-button indicates "+1..." - this is your "shopping cart". If you wish to do more than one course, go into the other course and again select/ click the "ADD ME TO THE CLASS" tab-button for that course, where 2 items will now appear in your cart; now select/ click the "+0 item(s)" tab-button to check your details and continue with the online enrolment process:
(3) Once inside the "+0 item(s)" tab-button screen, if you've accidentally selected an incorrect course, select the "X" which will remove that course. You can see that automatic discount/s as applicable have been correctly calculated, and if additional discounts apply, this is where you enter their code: ie for additional discounts these are entered by selecting/ clicking the "VIEW SELECTED COURSES AND APPLY DISCOUNT" tab-button.
Now that you've checked that the correct course has been correctly selected, select the "CHECKOUT & PROCEED TO ENROLMENT REGISTRATION" tab-button. Note, if you prior selected/ clicked the "VIEW SELECTED COURSES AND APPLY DISCOUNT" tab-button and are in this screen, you can continue to the next process by selecting/ clicking the "CHECKOUT" tab-button:
(4) You should now be in the "CHECKOUT" screen. Once here, select "GUEST CHECKOUT", and continue to complete the registration details by selecting/ clicking the "CONTINUE" tab-button. The online enrolment form has certain set fields that must be completed, these are indicated with an asterix* within the form itself; the registration will not process without the necessary information. We require a contact mobile phone and email address to stay in contact with you throughout the term (eg in the event of any change):
(5) Once registration details have been completed (after registration "Step 6: Confirm Enrolment"), select/ click the "CONFIRM ENROLMENT" tab-button to confirm the enrolment registration details, and proceed to payment, the final step:
(6) once you select/ click the "CONFIRM ENROLMENT" tab-button, you will be taken to the PayPal [ secure ] payment gateway - go straight to the "PAY WITH CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD" tab-button (unless you frequently use PayPal and wish to use your existing PayPal account, whereby you would select the "LOG IN" tab-button). A credit card (or credit-debit card) must be used, with funds being processed immediately from your financial institution/ bank account:
(7) To ensure your PayPal payment is processed correctly, please enter the name details as it appears on your debit/ debit-credit/ credit card, ie "J M Smith", or "J & M Smith", or "John Smith", or "John M Smith" etc, or the payment will be rejected:
(8) To ensure your PayPal payment is processed correctly, please ensure you enter a phone number, or the payment will be rejected:
(9) CONGRATULATIONS! - a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided in your registration details. This is your official receipt for your course/s; LNL does not provide other receipts. Pricing does not include GST. Note, you may receive the following screen from PayPal inviting you to create an account with them - depress the "NOT NOW" tab-button down the bottom (unless you think you'll be doing lots of PayPal transactions):
The admin office is open to enrolments via phone for short periods during the enrolment period as follows:
- Monday to Thursday, 5:30 to 6:30pm.
You can contact the admin office on 02 6142 0221. Full prepayment is required. Payment is via credit card (or credit-debit card) only. We cannot do instalments plans or prorate payments.
It should be noted that this can be a busy time for the admin office, with phone lines being heavily congested. General enquiries only regarding enrolment process can be sent to: email@example.com.
Course-specific enquiries can be directed to the respective course-teacher’s contact details listed with each separate course description; it is preferable to initially email the teacher for course-specific matters as opposed to phoning them first.
The admin office is open for short periods during the enrolment period as follows:
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm Monday - Thursday during normal office times, or refer to "In-Person" details on Term Dates
Payment in person can be via cash or credit card (or credit-debit card) only. Full prepayment is required, we cannot do instalments. Cheques are no longer accepted.
If paying in person, we still require a contact mobile phone and email address to stay in contact with you throughout the term (eg in the event of any change).
It should be noted that there is limited parking on some evenings.
The Admin office is situated at the UC Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra, Emu Bank, Belconnen (refer Contact details and MAP).